Masa Katsu Dojo
6100 US Hwy 69
Ames, Iowa 50010
Find us on Google Maps here, or see the map below.
Click on the map for a wider area image. See below for directions.
(Maps without highlighted directions: small | large)
From North or South (green path):
- On Interstate 35, heading North or South, take 13th Street Exit (Exit 113, the northernmost of the two Ames exits from 35). Turn West onto 13th Street.
- Turn RIGHT (North) onto Grand Avenue after a few miles.
- Follow Grand Avenue North past a mall and a Wal-Mart then, soon after, past a lake on the left.
- After a half mile or so you'll reach 190th Street/Rookwood Drive. Masakatsu Dojo is the first RIGHT (East) after 190th Street. It is a gravel driveway that leads up to the building. If you pass the Korean Methodist Church on the left, then you've gone too far North.
From East or West (yellow path on larger map):
- On Highway 30, heading East or West, take the US Highway 69/Duff Avenue Exit (Exit 148) North.
Follow Duff Avenue North for a little more than a mile.
- Turn LEFT (West) onto Lincoln Way, drive about a half mile to Grand Avenue.
- Turn RIGHT (North) onto Grand Ave.
- After passing 13th Street, see steps 3 and 4 above.